IT Internal Audit, Manager
- Jan 25, 2017 Post Date
- 1700000841 Requisition #
Lead a team of auditors in executing the annual audit plan, ensuring each step of the audit cycle (planning, fieldwork, reporting, and follow-up) is completed efficiently and effectively. Ensure audit teams:
meet intended audit plan objectives,
cover relevant risks,
develop effective testing approaches,
deliver valuable results to the business in the audit report,
support conclusions with effective documentation, and
follow-up with stakeholders to ensure timely remediation.
Provide leadership to the team performing analyses of merchandising and marketing projects using the company’s predictive statistical modeling tool.
Apply experience, judgment, research, and creativity to deliver value through the completion of individual and team special projects.
Evaluate staff on performance against goals, competencies, and performance dimensions. Provide ongoing informal and formal coaching to develop staff into future leaders.
Work with the director to continuously improve the culture, performance, and reputation of the audit department.
Lead and execute a variety of ad hoc projects in cooperation with internal business partners across all functions.
This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s degree: Management Information Systems, various mathematical disciplines, Computer Science, or other similar field
- CISA, CISSP, or similar certification preferred
- Seven years of experience in IT Operations, IT Audit, or equivalent experience (at least 2 years IT audit experience).
- Prior experience supervising the work of others
- Extensive knowledge of Information Systems control structures as well as their impact on financial operations and integrity.
- Good working knowledge of the following subjects is preferred:
- PCI DSS
- HIPAA rules
- IT security
- Principles of system development lifecycle
- SAP experience preferred
- Clear, concise, and impactful written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize.
- Ability to manage and train others and properly delegate work tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience performing data analysis